Bilingual Auto Insurance CSR (Dallas, Texas)
Please submit desired salary with resume
Employment type: full-time
Customer Service Representative in the Automobile Insurance Underwriting Department. He or she is responsible for handling calls from brokers, agents, finance companies and our insureds in a fast-paced call center environment. The position is best suited to someone who has excellent Customer Service skills, is energetic, friendly, patient, and has strong analytical skills. This position also requires someone with strong keyboard skills and the ability to work with multiple online systems. The CSR reports to the Senior Underwriter.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months of previous private passenger auto insurance experience a plus, but not required.
- Previous experience with online systems
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Strong data entry and 10-key skills
- Analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Motor Vehicle Reports a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of billing a plus, but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
We offer competitive salaries based on knowledge and experience. We offer excellent benefits including:
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid sick, vacation and holidays
Select General Agency provides Automobile Insurance coverage in the State of Texas and Oklahoma. We offer our Non-standard automobile program through Independent Insurance Agents. We are able to offer competitive rates because of our underwriting expertise, experienced claims handling and knowledgeable staff. Our open-door policy, business casual dress code, great benefits, and our commitment to demonstrating our appreciation to our employees makes Select General Agency a great place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer.